Thursday, November 08, 2007

LOVING MY COVER!

I absolutely LOVE the cover of my newest book! That's two out of eight in my absolutely LOVE pile. We're making some serious progress.

I'd gotten a peek at it months ago. At that time I refused to get excited because experience has taught me that the powers in charge are alway subject to change and therefore my cover could have undergone a transition as well. It happened with book #5, Love In The Lineup. The original cover I'd been presented with was incredible. The cover that ended up on the book wasn't. I found out about the change when the cover showed up on Amazon.com. The moment wasn't pretty.

But BarnesandNoble.com had this cover up on its site today. This cover made me very, very happy. If these two aren't Marah Briscoe and John Stallion I don't know who else is. I only wish I could see more of John 'cause the brother is one picture perfect piece of male speciman. And he's got the mouth of a God. Does this man not have the most perfect lips?

TO LOVE A STALLION was such a fun book to write. I had an absolute blast putting pen to paper and bringing this couple to their happy ending. The two together are so smooth that they remind me of sweet cream and chocolate pudding. I'm hoping everyone else loves their story as much as I loved writing it. I assure you it's one heck of a good read!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Deborah, I cannot wait to read this one.

Anonymous said...

We are all exited about this new book!

Deborah Mello said...

Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Deborah,
I love this book cover as well and I can't wait to read the book. I tell just by looking at the cover I can tell this book is going to be HOT HOT HOT smile.

Now can you tell us the title of the next book or if you can let me know what your line is for next year.

Did you have company for Thanksgiving I can't remember if you still have kids at home?

Louise

Deborah Mello said...

Hey Louise,
The Stallion Brothers will start with To Love A Stallion in February, then To Tame A Stallion in May. Haven't figured out titles for books 3 & 4 yet. And yes, this is one HOT series. I think I really pushed the HOT with these. Made myself blush a time or two!

No Thanksgiving company this year. The baby boy came home and we had a very quiet and peaceful day. Hope your holiday was pleasant!

Debby